- 2017 Place Maker and Place Keeper Honorees
- Gold Medal Winner
- A Political Imperative
- Green Metropolis
- Germany's Green Prince
- Afton Villa Book
- 2016 Place Maker / Place Keeper Honorees
- "PhotoPaysage / LandscapeRepresentation" Conference
- Celebration of the Publication of A Natural History of English Gardening 1650-1800 by Mark Laird
- Join Us For Our Annual Awards Luncheon
- Stop Receiving Site/Lines in print?
- 2015 Prize Winners
- A New English Translation of Pueckler-Muskau's Hints on Landscape Gardening!
- Kudos for Board Member Laurie Olin
- Celebrate our 2014 Place Maker and Place Keeper Awardees
- Winners of the 2014 John Brinckerhoff Jackson Book Prize
- Laurie Olin's "Sketchbooks of the Mediterranean"
- Registration is now open for the Frederick Law Olmsted Jr. Symposium
- The Other Las Vegas
- Spotlight on Board Members
Stop Receiving Site/Lines in print?
The print version of the Foundation for Landscape Studies biannual journal Site/Lines is satisfying to the eye and hand as well as practical to carry in a pocketbook or briefcase. Heretofore we have sent copies of each issue to approximately 2,000 persons presumed to have an interest in our principal subject—place— regardless of whether or not they have responded to our appeal for support. For both budgetary and environmental reasons, beginning with the next issue we will cut back our mailing list. In the future only readers who contribute on an annual basis will receive printed copies of Site/Lines.
If you have not already become a supporter of the Foundation for Landscape Studies and do not wish to stop receiving Site/Lines by mail, please help us go green with your tax-deductible gift to help underwrite its continued publication in paper format. If you are already a donor, please consider increasing your support. If you would like to comment on this or any other matter, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher (listed on the masthead) ________ $5,000
Underwriter (provides writers’ fees) _______ $1,000
Sponsor (supports editorial work) ___________ $500
Reader (enables mailing) ____________ Discretionary