- 2017 Place Maker and Place Keeper Honorees
- Gold Medal Winner
- A Political Imperative
- Green Metropolis
- Germany's Green Prince
- Afton Villa Book
- 2016 Place Maker / Place Keeper Honorees
- "PhotoPaysage / LandscapeRepresentation" Conference
- Celebration of the Publication of A Natural History of English Gardening 1650-1800 by Mark Laird
- Join Us For Our Annual Awards Luncheon
- Stop Receiving Site/Lines in print?
- 2015 Prize Winners
- A New English Translation of Pueckler-Muskau's Hints on Landscape Gardening!
- Kudos for Board Member Laurie Olin
- Celebrate our 2014 Place Maker and Place Keeper Awardees
- Winners of the 2014 John Brinckerhoff Jackson Book Prize
- Laurie Olin's "Sketchbooks of the Mediterranean"
- Registration is now open for the Frederick Law Olmsted Jr. Symposium
- The Other Las Vegas
- Spotlight on Board Members
Registration is now open for the Frederick Law Olmsted Jr. Symposium
The National Association for Olmsted Parks and its partners will present a multidisciplinary, two-part symposium on the legacy of Frederick Law Olmsted Jr.
Frederick Law Olmsted Jr.: Inspirations for the 21st Century
National Building Museum, Washington, D.C.
October 10-11, 2013
Frederick Law Olmsted Jr.: A Vision for the American West
March 27-28, 2014
The symposium will explore Olmsted Jr.’s legacy through presentations by historians, public agency representatives, and professionals in city, regional, and environmental planning and landscape architecture. Participants will gain an understanding of how Olmsted Jr.’s designs, writings, organizational leadership, and politically astute collaborations offer insights and models for solving complex contemporary issues.