- 2017 Place Maker and Place Keeper Honorees
- Gold Medal Winner
- A Political Imperative
- Green Metropolis
- Germany's Green Prince
- Afton Villa Book
- 2016 Place Maker / Place Keeper Honorees
- "PhotoPaysage / LandscapeRepresentation" Conference
- Celebration of the Publication of A Natural History of English Gardening 1650-1800 by Mark Laird
- Join Us For Our Annual Awards Luncheon
- Stop Receiving Site/Lines in print?
- 2015 Prize Winners
- A New English Translation of Pueckler-Muskau's Hints on Landscape Gardening!
- Kudos for Board Member Laurie Olin
- Celebrate our 2014 Place Maker and Place Keeper Awardees
- Winners of the 2014 John Brinckerhoff Jackson Book Prize
- Laurie Olin's "Sketchbooks of the Mediterranean"
- Registration is now open for the Frederick Law Olmsted Jr. Symposium
- The Other Las Vegas
- Spotlight on Board Members
Laurie Olin's "Sketchbooks of the Mediterranean"
The Mediterranean sketchbooks of FLS board member Laurie Olin will be on display at the Philadelphia Athenaeum’s Haas Gallery from September 6 until November 15, 2013. Internationally renowned as an award-winning landscape architect and teacher, Olin is also an inveterate artist who takes a sketchbook with him wherever he goes. For this exhibit he has culled a selection of his watercolor and pen-and-ink images of Egypt, Greece and Italy.
To learn more about the exhibition “Sketchbooks of the Mediterranean,” please click here.